Faculty Proctor Request Form
1. Testing Centers are designed to administer tests on an individual basis. Traditional course sections cannot be accommodated as an entire class.
2. All forms are due minimally 24 hours prior to the exam Start Date.
3. Late or incomplete forms WILL NOT be accepted.
4. All test dropped off or picked up from the Testing Center will need to be signed in and out by faculty or designated representative (with proper ID). Students are not permitted to drop off or pick up exams.
5. The Testing Center WILL NOT accept a student’s work completed outside of the Testing Center (i.e. extra credit, homework, projects, etc.).
6. Instructors must complete a separate Request Form for each course section (with course roster or individual student name and Student ID). Use a new form for each test that you need proctored, even if it is the same student and/or same class.
7. Each request must have a Start & End Date- The end date should be the last date in which the student can take the test. The Testing Center will not administer an exam after the End Date; therefore a new Faculty Request form will be required.
8. Students will be required to present valid photo-identification before testing.
9. Students or Instructors must supply testing items such as Blue Books, SCANTRON forms, etc.
10. The Testing Centers will only supply pencil and scratch paper.
11. The use of E-Books must be pre-approved by the Testing Center Manager prior to testing.
12. Make-up Exams and Accommodation Exams are available by appointment only.
13. Students will be required to contact the Testing Center to schedule their make-up or accommodation exam.
14. Appointments will be scheduled no later than 1 week after the request has been submitted.
15. Testing Centers WILL NOT administer an exam if a student is more than 15 minutes late or reschedule an exam without the instructor’s written permission.