Faculty Proctor Request Form
1. Testing Centers are designed to administer tests on an individual basis. Traditional course sections cannot be accommodated as an entire class.
2. All forms are due minimally 24 hours prior to the exam Start Date.
3. Forms submitted less than 24 hours may not be accommodated.
4. All test dropped off or picked up from the Testing Center will need to be signed in and out by faculty or designated representative (with proper ID). Students are not permitted to drop off or pick up exams.
5. The Testing Center WILL NOT accept a student’s work completed outside of the Testing Center (i.e. extra credit, homework, projects, etc.).
6. A single submission for multiple sections of the same exam is allowed. The exam must require the same access and/or password for each section. Each roster must be clearly identified by section.
7. Instructors must complete a separate Request Form for each course exam. You must use a new form for each test that you need proctored.
8. Each request must have a Start & End Date- The end date should be the last date in which the student can take the test. The Testing Center will not administer an exam after the End Date; therefore a new Faculty Request form will be required. In the event of an emergency, please contact the testing center.
9. Students will be required to present a valid photo-identification in addition to having their TCC student ID number before testing.
10. Students must supply required testing items such as Blue Books, SCANTRON forms, calculators, etc.
11. The Testing Centers will supply pencil and scratch paper only.
12. The use of external electronic devices, tablets, cell phones, etc. to access E-books is prohibited.
13. Students with accommodation exams needing a Reader, Scribe, and/or Separate Room will require an appointment.
14. Accommodation exams requiring an appointment will be scheduled no earlier than 48hrs after the Faculty Request has been submitted.
15. Testing Centers MAY NOT administer an exam if a student is more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled exam or reschedule an exam for a student without the instructor’s written permission.
16. Students must arrive no later than 2 hours prior to Test Center closing in order to test.